UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Released the latest notification for 128 Vacancies. Check the application process, academic educational details qualification eligibility, experience & other details here.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the latest notice regarding the re-opening of online operations for reclamation to the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of Higher Education, UP, Under Advt. NO. 02/2020-2021(RE-OPEN). Candidates holding the required qualification and experience can submit applications through the online mode on or before 3 March 2022.
Important Dates: Last date of application submission – 3 March 2022
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Home Science S-3/06||01||0||0||0||0||01|
|Political Science S-3/13||03||0||01||01||03||08|
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have a Master’s Degree in Related Subject with 55% Marks and Bachelor Degree with Related Subject and have passed NET / SLET / Ph.D. Exam.
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Age Limit – 21 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How to apply for UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode by following the easy steps given below.
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Click on the notification link that reads ‘CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION, U.P. UNDER ADVT.NO. 02/2020-2021(RE-OPEN)’ flashing on homepage.
- It will redirect you to the new page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online‘.
- Fill up the application form and submit the application form.
Check out UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apply Online