Top 5 Govt Jobs
Table of Contents
Top 5 Govt Jobs are here for you – March updates. Check application process, academic qualification, experience, vacancy, selection criteria, last date & other details here. More Govt Jobs Notification at Government Naukri.
1500+ vacancies have been notified in West Bengal Public Service Commission in short known as WBPSC, Gas Authority of India Limited in short known as GAIL, Medical Services Recruitment Board in short known as MRB, Tamilnadu, Small Industries Development Bank of India in short known as SIDBI, and National Health Mission in short known as NHM.
The above-mentioned organizations have issued vacancies for the post of Civil Service (Executive), Executive Trainee posts in various trades including Instrumentation, Mechanical, Electrical, Sr. Works Engineer /Civil, Site Supervisor/Civil, Geologist, Stenographers, Computer Operators cum Typists, Community Health Officer and others.
Candidates seeking government jobs for the above posts can check the application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details for the latest govt jobs here.
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
- Post Name: Civil Service (Executive)
- Qualification: Candidate must have a degree from a recognized University; Candidate must have the Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.
- How to apply: Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode from 3rd March 2022 to 24th March 2022 (up to 12-00 midnight).
- Govt Jobs: Apply Now!
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
- Vacancy Details: 100
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Grade A (General Stream)
- Qualification: Graduation or Masters in relevant subject.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website of SIDBI
- Go to ‘Careers Section’
- Now, click on the online application link
- Register yourself and fill in the application details
- Take a print out of the form
- Govt Jobs: Apply Now!
National Health Mission
- Vacancy Details: 966
- Post Name: Community Health Officers
- Qualification: 12th/Graduate
- How to Apply this Govt Jobs: Eligible and interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 15 March 2022.
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) in Tamilnadu
- Vacancy Details: 86
- Post Name: Nurse
- Qualification: Check notification
- How to Govt Jobs Apply: Interested candidates can apply to the posts online mode from 2 March to 22 March 2022. After the submission, the candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
IRCON International Limitted
- Vacancy Details: 389
- Post Name: Sr. Works Engineer /Civil, Site Supervisor/Civil, Geologist and others
- Qualification: Graduate in Civil /Electrical Engineering/ M.Sc/M.Tech in Geology/Engineering
- Govt Jobs Apply: Interested and eligible candidates will have to register themselves to appear for Document Verification/Registration on 08/11/12/13 March 2022 as per the schedule given on the official website with documents including one set photocopy along with Originals.