ICMR Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
ICMR Recruitment 2022 Notification: 15 posts of Computer Programmer, Scientist & others post recruitment conducted by The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), National Center for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), Bengaluru. These positions are available on a temporary or a contractual basis under the project at ICMR-NCDIR.
Check out the application process for ICMR-NCDIR recruitment 2022, age limit, qualification, and other details here. Eligible & Interested candidates can apply for these posts on or before 09 May 2022.
Check out Top 5 Jobs of April 2022
Vacancy Details for ICMR Recruitment:
|Sl, No.||Post||No. of posts|
|1.||Project Scientist – B (Non-Medical)||3 Posts|
|2.||Project Scientist – B (Medical)||2 Posts|
|3.||Project Scientist – C (Non-Medical)||3 Posts|
|4.||Project Scientist – C (Medical)||1 Post|
|5.||Computer Programmer (Grade B)||3 Posts|
|6.||Project Technical Officer||1 Post|
|7.||Project Admin. Assistant||1 Post|
|8.||Project Section Officer||1 Post|
Educational Qualification of ICMR Recruitment:
Project Scientist – B (Medical): MBBS degree with oneyear Research / Teaching experience OR MD/MS in Community Medicine/ Medicine/ Pediatrics/ Pathology/Ob Gyn/ from a recognized university.
Project Scientist – C (NonMedical): 1st class Master’s Degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science from recognized institution/ university with 4 years’ experience OR2nd class Master’s degree with Ph. D in relevant subject from a recognized University with 4 years of experience. OR
B.Tech in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology from a recognized institution / university with 6 years’ experience after B.Tech degree.
Project Scientist – C (NonMedical): 1st Class Master’s Degree in Statistics / Biostatistics / Epidemiology from a recognized university with 4 years of experience, Ph. D in Statistics / Biostatistics / Epidemiology with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal
Project Scientist – B (NonMedical): 1st Class Master’s Degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science from recognized institution/ university with 2 years’ experience OR2nd class Master’s degree with Ph. D in relevant subject from a recognized University.
Project Scientist – B (NonMedical): 1st Class Master’s Degree in Health Science from a recognized university with 2 Years’ Experience or 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Health Science with Ph. D from a recognized university.
For more details, check out the Official Notification of ICMR Recruitment: Adv. No. 05/2022 dated 20-04-2022
How to Apply for ICMR Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for ICMR Recruitment online through the website www.ncdirindia.org. A duly filled application affixing a recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and experience should be sent to ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru before 09 May 2022 by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Check the notification link for detail in this regard.
Terms and Conditions of ICMR Recruitment:
- Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under the OBC category shall submit a self-attested copy of the OBC Non–Creamy Layer Certificate in the specified format,
issued within one year from the closing date of application by the appropriate authority. Only Non-Creamy Layer OBC certificate issued within one year will be -accepted
and other certificates will not be accepted.
- Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under the SC/ST category shall submit a self-attested copy of the ST Certificate in the specified format.
- Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under the EWS category shall submit a self-attested copy of the ST Certificate in the specified format.
- Age relaxation against posts earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. No age relaxation against Unreserved (UR) vacancy.
- Age Concession: Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, retrenched government employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible.
- Qualification and experience should be in a relevant discipline/ field and from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by the relevant authority. Experience shall count
from the date of completion of minimum educational qualification.
- Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of interview/ personal discussion through video conferencing shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection.
- The above posts are contractual and duration mentioned in each project, subject to satisfactory performance and requirements of the institute, the contract will be extended.
- Age will be reckoned from the last date of receipt of the application by email i.e., 09-05-2022.
- This post is purely temporary and co-terminable with the project. Employees will be engaged on a consolidated pay basis.
- The appointment will be made on the basis of the results of the interview / personal discussion through video conferencing mode.
- The selected candidates will not have any right to claim for regular appointment in the Council on the basis of contract appointment.